Pages

February 18, 2012

LOOKS LIKE THEY DIMMED THE LIGHTS



These pictures are super edited... but, doesn't everything sort of become edited when they dim the lights as you down the libations? Shapes may shift and objects may blur - my argument is that your surroundings are probably being filtered out anyways. (So this is how I'm making up for the limitations of my camera and my camera-knowledge when it comes to low light situations.)


I had a great happy hour with some great girls -











which ended perfectly when a favorite song came on the radio as we all drove off in our separate directions.


I'm sorry I didn't get a good picture of you, M! But I am glad we got to share a galway hooker. See also: what they're really talking about when they throw "galway hooker" on the menu at Claddagh .

No comments:

Post a Comment