Pages

February 27, 2012

BIG NEWS


Yes... I'm moving! To D.C.! I've accepted a job at a beautiful non-profit organization, and I am so excited. I'm very hopeful that it will help me to build a career, doing work that finally fits who I am and who I want to be.

I know. I'm so lucky to have a chance to do work that, I think, will contribute to my enjoyment of life, and maybe even, in some small capacity, others' joy as well.

So I went out for a little Thai food in celebration of my impending D.C. adventure, and when I tried to take a picture of the volcanodumplings, this happened:


Coincidence?! Well, maybe.

So I may have written "KAZAAM" on there, but the lightning bolt of wonderful, electric, life-change just... struck. I thought it was funny, and fitting, since I'm kind of hoping that's what this news will do to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment